UV Oven (DRDO & APC Technologies Have Designed & Developed UV Based Virus Disinfection with Digital Timer System) with Digital Timer
UV C Sanitizer Box Coronavirus Disease (Covid 19) is an infectious disease caused by coronavirus SARS - CoV-2. The COVID 19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is very important to maintain strict respiratory etiquette and Sanitization protocols As a part of preventive measures against transmission of COVID 19 DRDO & APC Technologies have designed & developed Ultraviolet- C (UV-C) Light based Sanitization Box. The technology is developed by DRDO. UV Sanitization Mechanism UV-C at 254 nm destroys the genetic material (RNA) of COVID 19 virus, thus arrests the replication of virus and further transmission. Exposure of the items by employing UV-C light avoids the harmful effects of Chemicals used in disinfection, is environmental friendly and contact free effective sanitization method.
- UV-C lights: Light On, Germs Gone! ;Capacity: 30 Litres ; Wattage/tube (W): 11 with Digital Timer
- UV-C lights: Disinfects 99.99% Germs; Life per Tube (hour): 1000
- Includes: 1 Disinfection System (containing 2 nos 11w UV Lamp & 1 nos Tray) with Lid Opening: Ergonomic Front opening design Cycle Time: set at 1.5 mins and User Manual
- 1 year on site warranty on Disinfection unit at select locations (UV-C Lamps are not covered).
- With auto UV-C Cut-off Safety Switch