UV C Sanitizer Box
Coronavirus Disease (Covid 19) is an infectious disease caused by coronavirus
SARS - CoV-2. The COVID 19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva
or discharge from nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is very
important to maintain strict respiratory etiquette and Sanitization protocols
As a part of preventive measures against transmission of COVID 19 DRDO &
APC Technologies have designed & developed Ultraviolet- C (UV-C) Light based
. The technology is developed by DRDO.
UV Oven Sanitizer Mechanism
UV-C at 254 nm destroys the genetic material (RNA) of COVID 19 virus, thus
arrests the replication of virus and further transmission. Exposure of the items by
employing UV-C light avoids the harmful effects of Chemicals used in disinfection,
is environmental friendly and contact free effective sanitization method.
- UV-C lights: Light On, Germs Gone! ;Capacity: 30 Litres ; Wattage/tube (W): 11 with Digital Timer
- UV-C lights: Disinfects 99.99% Germs; Life per Tube (hour): 1000
- Includes: 1 Disinfection System (containing 2 nos 11w UV Lamp & 1 nos Tray) with Lid Opening: Ergonomic Front opening design Cycle Time: set at 1.5 mins and User Manual
- 1 year on site warranty on Disinfection unit at select locations (UV-C Lamps are not covered).
- With auto UV-C Cut-off Safety Switch
There are no reviews yet.